Traditional Water Softener
The idea behind water treatment is replacing those hard water mineral ions, such as calcium and magnesium, with something less damaging, usually sodium. Because the process involves replacing undesirable minerals with a more benign substance, traditional systems must be regularly refilled and maintained. This is in stark contrast to the ultra low-maintenance water treatment systems offered by H20 Concepts, which require no regular maintenance, no chemical refills and comes with a 10 year limited warranty.
H2O Concepts’ System
Although the calcium and magnesium bicarbonate crystals in hard water are insoluble, they can be made soluble without the use of salt or chemicals. H2O Concepts utilizes a system called AMPFORCE™ to send a precise frequency through the water, which varies depending on the flow and hardness of the water. This frequency alters the calcium and magnesium bicarbonate into a non-adherent carbonate state, thereby softening the water without the use of salt, potassium or chemicals.
What is Hard Water?
Hard water contains dissolved minerals such as calcium and magnesium, and as a Phoenix area homeowner you are probably quite familiar with it.
Effects of Hard Water and Chlorinated Water
- Hard water prevents soap from lathering, resulting in soap scum
- Hard water forms deposits inside of pipes and fixtures, also known as scale
- Scale buildup can restrict flow in your plumbing, and can dramatically reduce the efficiency of or even destroy water heaters over time
- Exposure to and ingestion of chlorinated water has been linked to an increased risk of certain types of cancer
The Benefits of H2O Concepts Water Treatment
- No Salt, No Potassium and No Chemicals
- Environmentally Friendly
- Energy Efficient
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranties